Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Autocomplete FormField - search by pressing enter

Hi all

I have a FormField with type “autocomplete”. Now when I select an entry (with the arrow buttons) it would be nice to directly search by pressing enter. Like it where a “textfield”.

Does anyone know a way to do this? (Is it even possible?)

Thank you and regards,

Marco

Re: Autocomplete FormField - search by pressing enter

Hello Marco

I don't know if this is possible as the autocomplete populates the field automatically so normally it is used in a situation where multiple fields in the form are required so having the search automatically by hitting return wouldn't be feasible

If this is functionality you would like to see in the product you can log a Service Request asking for a CR-Enhancement which will be evaluated for future releases.

Marc

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Autocomplete FormField - search by pressing enter

Hi Marc

Thank you for your answer. I will, as you suggest, open an SR and hope it will work in a future version.

Regards,

Marco

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.