Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can not select workflow in GMSC 2016 administration

Hello,

when I try to register a new workflow connection in the GMSC 2016 administration and select my project the dropdown menu next to "Workflow:" doesn't supply any of my workflows even thou they are correctly located in the directories "WorkflowSettings" and "FormSetting". Note that I am able to access and edit them via the workflow editor.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Regards,

Sven Möller

Re: Can not select workflow in GMSC 2016 administration

Hello Sven

You cannot select the workflow because of licensing.

Check your license file, does it contain a WorkflowManagerRuntime entry?

If this entry is in the license file then you will not be able to select your workflow as it restricts your GMSC to compiled workflows only.

Thank You,

Marc

Frequent Contributor

Hello Marc,

I don't think it's a license issue since I am using a HXGN developer license containing all products.

My license file includes both "WorkflowManagerRuntime" and "WorkflowManagerFull" items.

Regards,

Sven Möller

Contributor

Hi, 

just delele WorkflowManagerRuntime from the licence file and restart IIS, if needed

Lukas

Frequent Contributor

Thanks a lot. That solved the issue for me and I can now select all of my workflows.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.