Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Controller List has raised an exception in Action Index

[ Edited ]

Hello,

i got the following error at log file at using action which load a list controller from a workflow. I have created the list controller using GMSC2016 wf editor GUI

Controller List has raised an exception in Action Index.
Intergraph.Emea.Workflows.FormValidationException: The requested form has some validation errors.

Is the GMSC2016 WF editor GUI is suffient to create workflow or i have to edit the xml files manually?

Contributor

Re: Controller List has raised an exception in Action Index

Hi maha,
Yes, GMSC workflow editor is sufficient to create workflows.
'Form has validation errors' is usually due to syntactical errors. Most of the times the wf editor itself can highlight them (in red underlined if you can see one). If possible try to post your FormSettings/ &WorkflowSettings/ xml files so that someone can identify them for you.

For documentation on creating and editing workflows try following link.
https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/book#!book;uri=a0df8bcb3190fa245b71d5ebf8012110;breadcrumb...
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much..

the following is the form xml code that generated from WF editor GUI and which generate the error:

<Form name="Lands_List" editable="true" filter="SQL[ID1 in(select ID1 from req where Status='CreatedByAdmin')]" idfield="ID1" table="req" pagesize="20" isfilterareaopen="false">
<FormTab name="NewTabPage8" label="" template="" editable="true" visible="true">
<FormGroup name="NewGroup8" label="" template="" editable="true" visible="true">
<FormField name="ID1" label="ID1:" template="" editable="true" visible="hidden" datatype="number" defaultvalue="" lov="" required="true" persisted="true" saveinsession="false" type="textfield" validation="" />
<FormField name="Name" label="Name:" template="" editable="true" visible="list,filter" datatype="string" defaultvalue="" lov="" required="true" persisted="true" saveinsession="false" type="textfield" validation="" />
<FormField name="Area" label="Area:" template="" editable="true" visible="list,filter" datatype="string" defaultvalue="" lov="" required="true" persisted="true" saveinsession="false" type="textfield" validation="" />
</FormGroup>
</FormTab>
<FormAction name="Show" label="View On Map" visible="list" action="SCRIPT[IG.setActiveFeature('req');IG.setSelectedElements({ROW.ID1});IG.closeWebBrowser()]" type="row" submit="false" />
</Form>

and the following is the form after i have edited it outside GMSC and this is working correctly. but i need all things to be generated from the GUI:

<Form name="Lands_List" filter="SQL[ID1 in(select ID1 from req where Status='CreatedByAdmin')]" idfield="ID1" table="req">
<FormTab name="req_Tab">
<FormGroup name="req_Group">
<FormField name="ID1" label="ID1:" visible="hidden" datatype="number" required="false" type="textfield" />
<FormField name="Name" label="Name:" visible="form,list,filter" datatype="string" required="false" type="textfield" />
<FormField name="Area" label="Area:" visible="form,list,filter" datatype="string" required="false" type="textfield" />
</FormGroup>
</FormTab>
<FormAction name="Show" label="View On Map" visible="list" action="SCRIPT[IG.setActiveFeature('req');IG.setSelectedElements({ROW.ID1});IG.closeWebBrowser()]" type="row" />
</Form>

Contributor

Why are the following attributes null!

label="", template="", defaultvalue="" lov="", validation="" 

Try removing them. And post if you still get any error in log.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, that what i have done from outside GMSC at the xml files to work.

but once i updated any thing at the form, it is generated again. Is there is any method to remove it from the WF editor?

Thanks

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.