Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Custom Validator not Working in Offlineform

Dear all,

this is my code, which was developed when we were using an older version of GMSC. refer this image: https://i.imgur.com/hA5q6lc.jpg

I have 2 validators here, under the fields CGIS_FL (custom validator) and CGIS_EQ_NO. previously, it was working.

recently, we have upgraded to GMSC 2016, and I found out my custom validator no longer works in Offline Mode. (currently its still working in online mode).

Does this mean that the SCRIPT tag no longer works in OfflineForm, and what is the workaround for this issue?

Staff

Re: Custom Validator not Working in Offlineform

Hi Tokuchi_OneOuts,

Are you seeing any messages in the JAVA console log related to the custom validator? Developer tools, does it give any clue?

AFAIK the 'SCRIPT' tag should work in Offline Mode for GMSC 2016

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Custom Validator not Working in Offlineform

Hi. There is nothing unusual in the error log. Is it possible that offline form does not support validation tag?
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.