Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ECWP: Error 16"Error sending header"

Turn display for ECWP image in GMSC on newly build server.

2/10/2018 11:45:56 AM FINEST: An error has occurred: Error 16"Error sending header" --> [pool-5-thread-4] com.intergraph.web.plugin.ecw.IWSLoader$CView.fireTileError

Server: Windows Server 2016

Java 10 installed.

GMSC 2018 update 1

Same ECWP address works with GMSC 2016 on seperate server and from GMSC 2018 update 1 on my local test VM.

Super Contributor

Re: ECWP: Error 16"Error sending header"

Caused when 'ECWP' is not checked in the Apollo core console under the Streaming section.

i.e. ECWP stream from Apollo not enabled therefore error in GMSC.

For me it occurred upgrading ERDAS Apollo 2015 APOLLO-Catalog to version 2016 or 2018 - the APOLLO-Catalog has to be reregistered in IWS (Core) during upgrade from version 2015 and during that process the output coordinate systems, ECWP setting, WMS and WMTS settings are not retained. Used Data Manager 'Batch Update' and 'Edit Publish Options' to repopulate the settings and then all worked.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.