Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error created OpenStreetMap Feature

I have upgraded a GMSC 2016 installation to GMSC 2018 and have attempted to add a new OpenStreetMap feature and receive an unexpected error.

I have tried different OSM providers and feature settings.

11.04.2018 15:49:17 ERROR - Controller Feature has raised an exception in Action SaveFeature.
Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (GMSC.FK_FEATURE_FEATURELOADER) violated - parent key not found
at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleErrorHelper(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, String procedure, Boolean bCheck, Int32 isRecoverable)
at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleError(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, String procedure, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, Boolean bCheck)
at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Intergraph.Emea.Data.OracleProvider.Insert(String tableName, IEnumerable`1 parameters, DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction, String autoIncrementColumn, String sequenceName)
at Intergraph.Emea.Data.Database.Insert[T](T value, DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction)
at Intergraph.Emea.Data.DatabaseContext.InsertOrUpdate[T](T value)
at Intergraph.Emea.SmartClient.Administrator.FeatureController.SaveFeature(Feature feature)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c()
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

I believe the constraint is referencing data within the RPI_FEATURELOADER table which I've looked at and cannot see any OSM feature loader type - is that the cause of the error?

Staff

Re: Error created OpenStreetMap Feature

Hi Colin,

Have you run the Oracle UpdateModel script referenced here?

It includes therein an ALTER and INSERT statement for the RPI_FEATURELOADER table specific for 'Osm'.

Regular Contributor

Hi Stephen,

I wasn't aware of that Q&A article on the community. I've attempted to run the SQL Script provided on the article but encountered some errors which I've posted in the comments section.

Thanks,

Colin

Staff

Hi Colin,

I followed your lead and found that there was an issue with the version republished for that article. We have updated the script and it should be working now.

A new GMSC 2018 installer is forthcoming and will address the Oracle scripts.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Running the update SQL script has enabled me to create OpenStreetMap features.

Thanks,

Colin

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.