Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Form Report not available for form that opens from formlist

Hi, I have built a report and attached it to the workflow

<FormReport name="ArtworksReport" type="detailform" label="Artwork Report" format="pdf"/>

The form is workflownode id 10, which sits within id 5 which is a formlist which shows all artworks, so the user can filter the data before opening the form. This means the report button is only available in the list and not the form. I only want it available in the form.

<WorkflowNode id="5" label="Artwork List" controller="list" form="Artwork" condition="true">
		<WorkflowNode id="10" label="Edit Artwork" controller="Form" form="Artwork">			
		</WorkflowNode>
	</WorkflowNode>

Is there a way around this which doesn't involve creating new inherited forms just for the report?

Regards,

Josh

Contributor

Re: Form Report not available for form that opens from formlist

According to the documentation this should work. If the type="detail" the report should be available in both list and detail view.

Could the way the form has been set up affect this? I wouldn't have thought so.

Regards,

Josh

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Form Report not available for form that opens from formlist

Found the problem.

If your GMSC_Key field is in a formsinglerow the report won't be available in the form. Is this a bug?

I removed the formsinglerow and it works now.

Regards,

Josh

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.