Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

FormMap - How to show more than one feature from related feature class and fit to them?

Hello,

My problem is with form whom I need to configure report where FormMap is involved. What I have?

1. Somehow complicated Form(I attached it to this message anyway) based on FeatureClass - let me call this as FC1
  2. There is configured FormTab(with label: 'Geometria" and FormGroup named: 'listaGeometrii') in it where is shown geometries list. These list comes from another table(FC2) which is joined to the FC1.
  3. I created another FormTab(called 'test' in xml) with FormMap section.
  4. Now I I'd like to have map embedded with fitted all objects from point no.2. How to that? Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advanced for any respond.

RGDS,

Pawel

Paweł Kucharek
Konsultant/Consultant GIS
Staff

Re: FormMap - How to show more than one feature from related feature class and fit to them?

hi Pawel,

what you can do is to calculate the BBOX of the features you have in the list (using DB capabilities) and then use this values in the range property of your formMap.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.