Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

FormReport definition problem

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have a problem at report.. i have created it at telerik designer and i can preview it successfully... then i have added to my workflow form using "FormReport".. i can see the report button but cannot see the report itself ...  when export to pdf or any other format.. it is exported and the pdf file contains the following error at values places... An error has occurred while processing TextBox 'iD1DataTextBox':
The expression contains object 'ID1' that is not defined in the current context.

An error has occurred while processing TextBox 'nameDataTextBox': The expression contains object 'Name' that is not defined in the current context.

Highlighted
Staff

Re: FormReport definition problem

Hello maha,

Our community manager moved your question out of a previous post ("Low image quality of map in generated report") and from what I have seen from that post, our user Vipanth has suggested

Make sure you have a formfield in the current workflow with name="ID1". Something like,

<FormField name="ID1" label=..... />

Then, the Value of the textbox in Telerik Report should be like =Fields.FORM_ID1.

If every thing is like above, make sure the form field visible="<other than false>"

make visible="form,list,filter"

Please let me know if this post can be marked "Solved"

Regards,

Frank

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.