Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

GMSC 2015 java app showing small fonts.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

When launching GMSC2015 using .jnlp file (JAVA 8). I am noticing that first java popup and the features labels on the map appear very small.

I wonder if this is related to some Java configuration as the screen looks normal. Also, other users don't seem to have this issue.

Thank you.

Technical Evangelist

Re: GMSC 2015 java app showing small fonts.

Hi ePascoal,

do you use a 4k display? Please provide us more details about your configuration and a screenshot.

Best Regards,

Steve

Contributor

Re: GMSC 2015 java app showing small fonts.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

In fact, I already sorted it out. What happened was because I have two screens a tablet (Surface) and one common monitor. So, if I have the tablet as the main screen I would see on the monitor tiny fonts as the resolution is different. So I had to set the main screen the monitor so the java will open by default on my Monitor screen.

The idea I think is that you need to make sure that the Java will start from the desirable screen which has to be the main screen. Hope this helps other users with similar issues.

Cheers,

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.