07-04-2016 02:51 AM
I encounter very wierd behavior with the rasters loaded from database registered throught GeoMedia.
Everything works well in GMSC 2015 - rasters are placed in their footprints.
But if I try to do the same thing in 2016 on the same dataset, what a magic happens ... all rasters are displaced related to the upper left corner of the map window
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-04-2016 04:08 AM - edited 07-04-2016 04:09 AM
Most likely a bug (or we miss something new :-)
I have the same behavior. Please log an SR.
07-04-2016 05:21 AM - edited 07-04-2016 05:22 AM
There is even a different behavior with the TileService (cached feature):
cached created in 2015:
cached created with 2016:
Using a live loader I get the same problem as you.
07-04-2016 11:44 PM
Besides the problem with black (or sometimes white) areas in TIFF image display in GMSC 2016 the misinterpreted IMG thematic color table is observed. IMG raster would be successfully displayed in Geomedia desktop 2016 and imported via Access library into GMSC 2016. Unfortunatelly the IMG thematic color table is misinterpreted in GMSC 2016. Looks like negative colors.
ECW displays fine in Geomedia 2016 desktop but not available (raises error) in GMSC 2016 - if stored as Oracle or Access feature class.
Did not tested ECW in GMSC 2016 as SQL server or PostGIS feature class.
07-12-2016 04:35 AM
I have different problem. As far as I understand, GMSC 2016 support ECW images without GWM.
So I have configured my feature as an Oracle feature and not a GWMOracle one (set as live feature). The test setting is OK.
When I try to visualize it in GMSC, nothing is displayed. The log file is telling the following:
System.ApplicationException: `D:\Data\TIGF\Ortho_ECW\\47-2012-0520-6345-LA93.ecw' not recognised as a supported file format.
à OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.Open(String utf8_path, Access eAccess)
à Intergraph.Emea.Maps.RasterUtil.Create(RasterMapTile rasterMapTile, Double resolution)
à Intergraph.Emea.Maps.RasterOutput.Analyze(IEnumerable`1 rasterMapTiles, Double resolution, BoundingBox mapRange)
à Intergraph.Emea.Maps.RasterOutput..ctor(IEnumerable`1 sourceRaster, BoundingBox mapRange, MapOutputSettings outputInfo)
à Intergraph.Emea.Maps.SpatialDbMapSource.QueryRasterData(Geometry mapRange)
à Intergraph.Emea.Maps.MapSource._Query(Geometry queryGeometry, BoundingBox mapRange)
I can see a double back-slash in the path. Could it be the problem? If yes, why? Rasters are well displayed in GM.
07-21-2016 12:38 AM - edited 07-21-2016 01:51 AM
we were able to reproduce your issue!
If you already logged a SR, please add the note "Was verified and confirmed by GMSC team", so that our support guys know that they can create a CR-D for that.
When the CR-D is ready, we will attach an engineering patch to the CR-D so that you can test if our fix solves your issue.
@yly Please create also a SR for that, with the note "Confirmed by GMSC team". We've found the issue while we debugged Jakub's issue. Therefore we can add an EP to your CR-D.
07-22-2016 12:07 AM
I attached the engineering patch for GMSC 2016 to the CR-D 1-M9V63P and added some instructions to the Notes.
Please note that you will have to repair the installation first in order to reset the assembly cache, before you update to the next version (SP or Major Version).
07-24-2016 05:07 PM - edited 07-24-2016 05:19 PM
I have tested the misplaced raster issue and works as expected now.
Thank you guys for prompt patching!