Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

GMSC 2015, workflows. Empty form when opened from elementcontext for selecetd object on the map.

Hi,

I want to display a form with details of the single feature selected on the map.

So I want to select single feature on the map and then to open a workflow form with its details.

I have form prepared and browse Workflow action defined with tab as elementcontext active feature defined.

But the problem is with form data. The form is empty or if I have first another form opened with details of another object from the same table I have details not of my object selected from the map but object previously displayed.

Staff

Re: GMSC 2015, workflows. Empty form when opened from elementcontext for selecetd object on the map.

Hi Piotr,

please be sure you click on the object with left mouse button first, and then activate the element context with right click. Looks like you are getting the last object selected. Please check also the layername, tablename and primary key information are set in the right way.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Re: GMSC 2015, workflows. Empty form when opened from elementcontext for selecetd object on the map.

Hi Stefano,

It works. I put as a table in the form defition name not entity. It should be entity (in case of oracle - Schema.TableName).

Thanks.

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.