Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

GMSC 2018 - Custom Coordinate System Issue

Hi All,

I'm currently facing issue with my GMSC 2018 when I tried launching the application using local coordinate system. I've followed the steps to create a custom coordinate system as shared in "http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/GMSC-Tutorials/CustomCRS-How-To/ta-p/225".

•  The generated package has been stored in the GMSC Directory as shown in the figure below:

Cassini.jpg

•  However, upon launching the GMSC Apps, I still received error as follows:

CS Log file.jpg

• As can be seen in the figure attached below, for GMSC Administrator,  I've set the same name and EPSG code used in "Usersref.xml".

Compare.jpg

Hence, is there any configuration need to be done is GMSC Administrator in order for the GMSC apps to be able to read the new generated coordinate system package?

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.