Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

GMSC FormMap

Hi guys,

I use <FormMap> tag to display map inside my workflow. It work perfectly before (almost a year) but i just got a complain from user it not display map anymore. The feature still valid with same simple id and got no error. I try to work with other feature but still not display in my workflow.

Do you guys have any idea what went wrong?

Thanks

<FormMap name="MapNegeri" label="Negeri Semenanjung :"
					range="95616.00,115307.00,825125.00,764821.00" layers="8303" activelayer="8303" fitelements="8303"
					template="MapBigTemplate" fitfactor="0.5"/>

Staff

Re: GMSC FormMap

Hi,

you should have a look at the mapservice.log file on the server. You are anyway using a strange configuration using range and activelayer+fitelement property together. Please have a look at the doc:

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/nIZhEf1Ehjh4djpgxa_u_Q/lO0KpItoWS3CLVQ2BBNy_w

Thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stefano,

I fixed the configuration but still the map doesnt appear and also dont return any log. 

<FormMap name="MapNegeri" label="Negeri Semenanjung :" layers="8303" activelayer="8303" template="MapBigTemplate" />

Thanks,

Izzwan

Staff

Hi Izzwan,

you are not telling the map what is the bbox. You should use fitelements togeter with activelayer.

Regards,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.