Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

GMSC Workflow: Report - button not visible

Hi,

I've a very simple Workflow, where I want to open some informations in a report, which I generated with the Telerik Report Designer.

My problem is that the reportbutton is not visible after I started the workflow in the GMSC Client.

I checked the equality of the name, and deleted all interactive fields in the report, but I've still the same problem.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<FormList xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../XSD/Forms/FormSettings.xsd">
    <Form name="GST" table="DKM_GST" idfield="GSTID">
		<FormReport name="TEST" type="detail" format="pdf" label="test"/>
    </Form>
</FormList>

Are there any other necessary settings in the form- / workflowsettings or GMSC-Admin, which I could have forgotten?

Contributor

Re: GMSC Workflow: Report - button not visible

I think you must have idfield with some value to see Report button. Something like this:

<FormList xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../XSD/Forms/FormSettings.xsd">
    <Form name="GST" table="DKM_GST" idfield="GSTID">
        <FormReport name="TEST" type="detail" format="pdf" label="test"/>
        <Formtab name="Ftb">
            <FormGroup name="Fgp">
                <FormField name="GSTID" label="GSTID" visible="hidden" />
           </FormGroup>
        </FormTab>
    </Form>
</FormList>

If it is an empty form (means GSTID has no value) you must fill this value e.g. with SessionTrigger (before). There must be value DKM_GST.GSTID in session.

Staff

I can confirm the answer of topatova:

with type="detail" for a FormReport you need at least an object to be selected, otherwise the Report button doesn't show up.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your replies.

I already added a ID field, which isn't nullable, to a FormField, and also to the Report, but the button still doesn't show up.

I also tried an other datasource, but the problem is still the same.

Staff

does the ID field contain a value in the form? Has the form set the table and id field?

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

As you can see, I am very new in programming of workflows but I think that the settings in the configuration are correct...

The ID field "GUID" also contains a value.

<Form name="BAEUME" table="BAEUME" idfield="GUID">
     <FormReport name="test_report" type="detail" format="pdf" label="test"/>
	<FormTab name="Tab">
	   <FormGroup name="Grp">
	      <FormField name="GUID" label="GUID" visible="true" type="textfield" defaultvalue="test"/>
	   </FormGroup>
	</FormTab> 
   </Form>    
</FormList>
Occasional Contributor

The problem was that the entity in the feature settings included the schema, so the name of the table doesn't match.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.