Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to edit geometry

Hi,

In my GMSC 2016 I've configured a feature and I've shown it on the map.

How can I edit geometry of this this feature? Is there any video about it?

Highlighted
Staff

Re: How to edit geometry

Hi mzebrows,

The editing of feature geometries is done via workflows in GMSC. The form of the workflow needs a FormGeometry attribute that defines the geometry column name, the Smart Client layer name (or the feature identifier), and the actions that have to be available when editing is activated in Smart Client. This can be done via the Graphical Workflow Designer.

There is a documented topic on this available here, which includes a list of Available Actions and some examples of their use.

Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Contributor

Hi,

I'm getting this weird error:

ERROR - Controller SmartClient has raised an exception in Action SaveAttributes.
System.InvalidCastException: Invalid cast from 'System.Int32' to 'Intergraph.Emea.GeoSpatial.Geometry'.

Have this happen to anyone else?

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.