Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

How to order the tabs in GMSC

I was wondering could someone tell me the location of where the order of your tabs are set in GMSC. They are currently ordered alphabetically but I need to provide the sequence they should be ordered. I have added a number to the tab name and this works in ordering it by my perference but ideally I do not want to have to number my tabs.

Thanks

tabs.png

Staff

Re: How to order the tabs in GMSC

This is not possible. I think there is already a CR-enhancement logged in Siebel, but it has been implemented this way to simplify the administration.

Regards,
Stefano
Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How to order the tabs in GMSC

Is this still not possible in the newest GMSC version? And is not possible to order the action tabs inside a tab?

Best Regards,

Christian

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.