Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

License encoding

Hi,

I'm using GMSC 2016 SP4.

After logging to the application, GMSC shows the banner as below. The banner shows information about license file using different encoding than I need. In my license file, NOTICE="Licensed to: name_of_the_license_owner" section is displaying correctly, while in the banner there's different encoding (i.e. in case of 'ą' char I can see 'Ĺ„' char). What can I do to change that encoding in banner or remove license information from the banner?

_banner.png

Staff

Re: License encoding

We got the same problem with other special characters and it was filled as an encoding bug.

We were told it would be fixed for GMSC 2018.

This was ok for us, so we didn't enquire further whether we could remove the line.

Regular Contributor

Re: License encoding

NPanchaud:Thanks for the answer.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.