Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Reload FormTable and preserve sorting

Thanks to Stefano I can switch back to the page I've been, after reloading the Formtable, but :-( If I click on one of the column headers to sort in order of this column, the "Arrow up" image is still shown in the column header after reloading, but the data is sorting as defined in the Formsettings.xml again. I can access the information used for sorting on the client with:
var leitungenGrid = $("#LEITUNGEN").data("kendoGrid");
leitungenSort = leitungenGrid.dataSource.sort()[0];
After reloading the FormTable leitungenSort it still shows the same value as before the reload, but this is ignored. Any hints, how to preserve the sorting? regards Wolfgang
Technical Evangelist

Re: Reload FormTable and preserve sorting

[ Edited ]

I would recommend you to use the query method of kendoUI-dataSource

In your case, if you just want to reload the current page with current sorting state, use following code example:

var customTableRefresh = function () {
    var tableDataSource = IG.getItemById('{TABLEID}').dataSource;

var state = {
        page: tableDataSource.page(),
        pageSize: tableDataSource.pageSize(),
        sort: tableDataSource.sort()
    };

tableDataSource.query(state);
};

Frequent Contributor

Re: Reload FormTable and preserve sorting

Thanks for the solution.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.