Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Replacing "(None)" in Editable Combobox

Hi there,

I have an editable combobox that is cleared (intentially through Javascript) after the user selects/types a value in it. It is used to populate a SQL email with a recipient/s, and is cleared so they can add more recipients.

When it is cleared it reverts to "(None)", but as they are on tablets and they want to type/select a new email address they have to delete the "(None)", so they can type a new email address or select from the list.

I have tried to remove this value but it must be hard coded into the function. Is there a way through Javascript to replace the (None) when the field is cleared, or can I completely clear the field some other way? When the form first loads this is cleared.

Regards,

Josh

Technical Evangelist

Re: Replacing "(None)" in Editable Combobox

Hi Josh,

can you please create a simple workflow which demonstrates your issue and attach it to this thread.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Steve

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.