Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Sort list (form) only by clicked column, resetting other columns automatically

Hi all,

We have three formfields listed in list workflow. A, B, C.

Suppose we clicked on table header A that sorts the result sort by A. Now, when we clicked B then it gets applied like sub sort. Is there a way to change this functionality so that when the user clicks B column, the sorting of the A column should be reset and only B shall be sorted.

I know it's a good feature, but our client is getting confused with that.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sort list (form) only by clicked column, resetting other columns automatically

[ Edited ]

Hi Vipath,

I am not sure if this is the best solution, but try to modify \\gmsc\Intergraph\GeoMedia SmartClient\Program\Workflows\Content\Scripts\kendo-ui\kendo.web-2014.1.528.js on line 37454.

_sortable: function() {
            var that = this,
                columns = that.columns,
                column,
                sortableInstance,
                cell,
                sortable = {mode: "single"};
		//sortable = that.options.sortable;

The default value of that.options.sortable is object {mode: "multiple"}.

I have never tested any relations to the rest of workflows, so I can't say if there are any side effects of this change.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jakub

Contributor

Re: Sort list (form) only by clicked column, resetting other columns automatically

Thanks, That worked

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.