Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

WMS in GMSC 2016

Hi,

GMSC 2016 will ask directly WMS/WFS server from the client, without webmap on GMSC server.  So my question is: Will it contains sessionID together with other OGC mandatory params?

thx a lot

Lukas

Staff

Re: WMS in GMSC 2016

Hi Lukas,

the SessionID is an internal identifier, I don't think it makes sense to use it in the WMS query. What would you like to achieve?

ciao,

Stefano 

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Stefano,

It was my idea. But I was just asking/hoping. So your answer is "no, there will not be sessionid in url, just OGC parmas." I was trying to find workaround for this Dynamic geometry My idea was to create custom WMS server that would reaturn image based on OGC params and session values without spatial index in DB.

Lukas

Staff

Because it is a custom WMS connection you should create a dedicated plugin to do it.

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Do you know which WMS params are implemeted?  OGC getMap supports these:

Mandatory:

• VERSION 
  • REQUEST
  • LAYERS
  • STYLES
  • CRS
  • BBOX
  • HEIGHT
  • FORMAT

Optional:

• TRANSPARENT
  • BGCOLOR
  • EXCEPTIONS
  • TIME
  • ELEVATION
  • Other sample dimension(s)
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.