Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Workflow Editor GUI Action property not working

Hi,

We were working on Workflow Editor GUI to define workflow.
In the list, we added a RowAction column. In the Action propery Javascript, we write a script as
"SC.Map.setSelectedElements(rowID).done(function(){SC.Map.fitSelectedElements();});"

When we tried to view the form, it is throwing an error.

However we created a custom .js file and write function as below:
function LocateMap(rowID)
{
SC.Map.setSelectedElements(rowID).done(function(){SC.Map.fitSelectedElements();});
}

In the Action property, if we write as "SCRIPT[LocateMap({ROW.PLOTID})]", it is working.

Basicaly any functionality writing on Action Javascript using IG or SC not working in Workflow Editor GUI.
However, it is working when we used a custom .js file and call this function in the Action property.

GMSC version is 16.5.316.4.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

Technical Evangelist

Re: Workflow Editor GUI Action property not working

Hi Anil,

It works fine for me. I specified it like this, removing the last semicolon in JavaScript part of the Action window:

Untitled.png

I'm running 16.5.320.2 which is the official Update 3 version.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Re: Workflow Editor GUI Action property not working

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much. It is working, extra semi colon was the problem.

Regards,

Anil

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.