Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Workflow - Waiting for validation of remote conditions

[ Edited ]

Hi,

When I introduce some validation on my workflow, it works fine but when I submit the form it seems that will be validating again but never ends.

Please, consider the following image as an example.

Capture.PNG

The validation that I am doing is the following:

SELECT CASE WHEN EXISTS (SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE_NAME WHERE  Site_Id = {FORM.Site_Id}) THEN NULL ELSE 'New Record' END AS Validation

It works ok in runtime but not when I submit the form to go to capture geometry as it keeps waiting for validation of remote conditions. Basically if returns 'New Record' is Valid. If not returns a Validation message such as 'Existing Site ID!'

Do you have any idea why this gets "currently busy" waiting for remote validation? I couldn't find any error or logs. Any suggestion will be good. 

Thank you.

Staff

Re: Workflow - Waiting for validation of remote conditions

hi,

can you please try have a look at the browser console? Firebug lite should be included, best would be to check it in an external browser like Chrome, but for this you will have to switch to a simple save action (scripting actions are not all exposed outside of the Java context).

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Re: Workflow - Waiting for validation of remote conditions

Thank you Stefano for your reply. 

Unfortunately, console or the current log file doesn't  shows any error or warning I waited for about 10 minutes and even though there was no timeout error or loading progress.

It just keeps like that indefinitely.

Cheers,

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.