Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
tzk
New Contributor

Adding and editing feature

[ Edited ]

I want to know why INGR Campus image doesn't show in map window. It shows rectangular frame. I also check warehouse connection and Legend entries. Please answer.

Map window show the following image

Staff

Re: Adding and editing feature

I'm not familiar with this specific data set, but I suspect that the folder path to the raster files referenced by the Images_Ingr_Campus feature class is incorrect. 

To update the path to the correct folder location for the raster files on your machine you can use the steps below:

1. Select the Manage Data > Images command. 
  2. Then from the Feature class list select the feature class that you wish to update (i.e. Images_Ingr_Campus). 
  3. If the folder path listed under Images does not match the location of the raster files on your machine, then...
  4. Highlight the current path and then click the Update button. 
  5. When the 'Browse For Folder' dialog appears, browse to the folder containing the raster files on your machine and click the OK button.
  6. Select Close on the Images dialog to exit the command. 

Hopefully this will correct the issue you are experiencing.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.