Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

AggregationPipe SpatialOperator values

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a program using the Geomedia API. The program needs to make a Spatial Aggregation operation, but I can't find anywhere which is the value of the SpatialOperator which I need to use (spatially equals).

AggregationPipe aggregationPipe = new AggregationPipe();
                aggregationPipe.InputRecordset = ...;
                aggregationPipe.DetailRecordset = ...;

aggregationPipe.InputGeometryFieldName = ...;
                aggregationPipe.DetailGeometryFieldName = ...;

aggregationPipe.SpatialOperator = ???; //Need to use Spatially Equal operation

Is there any link to the API where I could find the value for this operation?

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Re: AggregationPipe SpatialOperator values

Ever heard of the API doc Cat Wink

gmsqMeet 1 Includes only features referenced by the first record set that meet features referenced in the second record set.

gmsqOverlap 2 Includes only features referenced by the first record set that overlap features referenced in the second record set.

gmsqContains 3 Features referenced by the first record set contain features referenced in the second record set.

gmsqContainedBy 4 Features referenced by the first record set are contained in the second record set.

gmsqEntirelyContains 5 Features referenced by the first record set completely contain the features referenced in the second record set. The boundaries of the features cannot touch in any way; everything must be interior.

gmsqEntirelyContainedBy 6 Features referenced by the first record set are completely contained in the second record set. The boundaries of the features cannot touch in any way; everything must be interior.

gmsqSpatiallyEqual 7 Includes only features referenced by the first record set that are spatially equal to features referenced in the second record set.

gmsqTouches 8 Includes only features referenced by the first record set that intersect features referenced in the second record set.

gmsqWithinDistance 9 Includes only features within a specified distance (set by the Distance property) in the output record set. Equal to gmsqTouches plus the defined distance.

gmsqIsNearestTo 10 Provides aggregation of each detail to the one nearest input feature.

gmsqAccumulatesNearest 11 Provides aggregation of the closest detail feature(s) to each input feature.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: AggregationPipe SpatialOperator values

Ok, now I knwo where to find Smiley Very Happy

I was looking in an wrong API doc.

Thank you!

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.