Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Change coordinate system

[ Edited ]

erro coordenadas geomedia professional 6.1.jpg

Good afternoon,
Can anyone tell me why I can not change the coordinate system !?

Regular Contributor

Re: Change coordinate system

Hi Anabela,

you can't change the cs for a feature that still contains data.

Only with the database utilities from GM Pro. But this NOT transform the data.

If you want transform the data, use Output to Feature Class. You can choose the new cs in the detail form.

Best regards

hesrah

New Contributor

Hi, hesrah

Thank you for your kindness.
But in the output to feature class, I have no detail form to change the cs. remember, I'm working with geomedia professional version 6.1. will it have any impossibility due to the version?

Best regards

Anabela

Occasional Contributor

Anabela,

Go to the advanced tab on the output to feature class dialog.  Scroll to the right and you will see an option to change the coordinate system.  Your GM Pro version does not matter, that option has been available since GM was first released.

Regular Contributor

Right rfrebis, Thanks. 'Advanced tab' not 'detail form', sorry for confusion Woman Very Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, I was able to solve the problem! but apparently it is not possible to change the coordinates ... continue without getting the right place...

In any case your help has been precious and has contributed to my knowledge, thank you very much.

Anabela

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.