Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Tim
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Custom Properties Dialog and GeoMedia Viewer

I have a Custom Properties Dialog installed and registered on my machine.

It works as expected when I select a feature with GeoMedia Professional.

However, it also works when I select a feature with GeoMedia Viewer.

I don't have a problem with this at all, but I would just like to know if it is supposed to work that way.

Thanks,

Tim

Regular Contributor

Re: Custom Properties Dialog and GeoMedia Viewer

Hi Tim

I did this, a Custom Properties Dialog with GeoMedia Viewer, too.

What are you asking for exactly, if it works?

Regards,

hesrah

Tim
Contributor

I know that it does work, I want to know if it is supposed to work.  The Viewer isn't (wasn't) supposed to be customisable and I want to make sure that this is expected behaviour before I tell my customer.

I probably should have mentioned that the machine has GM Professional installed too, maybe that makes a difference?

Tim
Contributor

As per Hal's response to my other post, Edit Feature Attributes with GeoMedia Viewer, this is not supposed to work/be possible, and is most likely due to GM Desktop (irrespective of tier) being installed on the same machine as GM Viewer.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.