Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Geomedia 14 forgets attribute values entered

Hi,

Could somebody tell me that how is it possible:
If I draw an object (for example an area) in Geomedia 14, and when I finish the drawing the Properties window appears, I enter some values in the attribute fields, then I click OK.
Then the strange thing comes:
1 out of 10 times the program forgets what I entered! How is it possible?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Geomedia 14 forgets attribute values entered

Is there any other Idiot besides me, who uses this crap called Geomedia 14?

Dear Developers, really...
How on Earth is it possible, that if I enter some values into the attribute brackets in Object Properties window, then I click OK, it NOT saves what I entered???
I am a software developer myself, too(?), and I'm trying hard to imagine, how the heck it was programmed...

At the same time, look at this forum... You can collect badges (WHY???), you have to change your password every time (WHY???)...

You should use these capacities for real and useful things (like serving the customers, who paid for this **bleep**), other than collectibles and other chlidish things...

Sincerely,
a "satisfied" customer, called Chris

PS: hopefully, I am going to QGIS. ;-)

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.