Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member
Accepted Solution

Microsoft SQL server triger

Hi

I use microsoft sql server and  create "on insert triger" on feature class, this triger insert data in second feature class. Insert work correctly, insert what I wish, but i could not see inserted data in second feature class until I close coresponding warehouse and open it again.

I knew that some modification must be done with trigers on geomedia metadata tables but I dont knew what exatly I must do.

It is something similar like "Create Modification log Triger" for Oracle warehouse in "Database Utility" tool.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Dejan

Staff

Re: Microsoft SQL server triger

The information you require is in the GeoMedia Help. Look in section Using SQL Server (or Server Spatial) Connections - GeoMedia Metadata requirements.  Here you will find sample of Modification Log Triggers.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Microsoft SQL server triger

Hi

Attached you can find an SQL-Script creating ModificationLog Triggers for all tables in your database.

Regards

Carmen

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.