Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

licensing borrowing

[ Edited ]

I borrowed licences ( from intergraph geospatial licensing borrowing window)
whats second step to stop license I borrowed and use it on another PC ?

how I can use borrow licence? 

Contributor

Re: licensing borrowing

Hello, 

You need to return the licence back to the server. Ensure you are connected to the licence server (on the same network etc). Open the Hexagon intergraph geospatial licensing borrowing (or previous version) > click Return, to return the licences. Now you will no longer hold those licences. 

Then the new PC can Borrow the licence in the same way as you did the first time. 

borrow.JPG

Occasional Contributor

I meant I made steps to borrowing license from intergraph geospatial licensing borrowing window like attached
but I cant use it on another PC I get Activate Denied please find attached

what is true steps to borrow license and use it on another PC ??

Contributor

Hello, 

I expect you are using the borrow utility from the wrong machine. 

You need to use the borrow utility from the client PC (the PC you wish to use the licence on). Ensure the PC can utilise the server licence first,  then use the borrow utility before taking the machine off the network. If you are going to remain on the network you need not borrow at all just link to the licence server. 

To load a licence from another machine:

1. from the client machine make sure you can ping the server machine
  2. open the licence administrator
  3. click client > Add concurrent licence source > computer name of the server machine 

Regards,

Emily

Occasional Contributor

please find attached 

what I can do ?

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.