Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

postgis & schemas & spatial modeler

in the last GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 2

Release Announcement

Improvements in PostGIS support

• Support for schemas other than "public"
  • Companion GDO geometry fields are now optional
  • Optimized output of geometry collections

obviously some pieces have been forgotten:

data contained in schemes other than public are not processed !!!

. . . . . 

Giulio

Technical Evangelist
Technical Evangelist

Re: postgis & schemas & spatial modeler

We have not seen any such problem here, so perhaps I don't know what you mean by the data not being processed.  If you think there is a bug with accessing data from other schemas (that you have permission to), then you will want to file a support ticket to see if the problem can be reproduced.  - Hal

Contributor

[ Edited ]

from gm it's ok.

my data are in two my schema: not publicschema.

the problem is in spatial modeler

when i define "features input" -> postgis -> server, port, usr, pwd -> ok

next select the connection for read fetaures -> ERRORE: 42P01: la relazione "label.prg2000_ldr" non esiste

Technical Evangelist
Technical Evangelist

Ah, sorry.  You clearly referenced spatial modeler in the subject line, but I missed that since you were quoting the part of the release guide discussing the data server, not spatial modeling.  You're right that this enhancement has not yet made its way to spatial modeler.  It is on the roadmap, but if you are interested in it, I would suggest that you file an Idea for it.  - Hal

Technical Evangelist
Technical Evangelist

We have completed implementation of multi-schema support for PostGIS in Spatial Modeler for GeoMedia 16.6 (target release date 01-Oct-2019).  I can make a pre-release available to anyone who wishes to try this; if interested, email me at:  hal.espy@hexagon.com.  - Hal

Occasional Contributor

Hi, does this only concern the spatial modeler or does GeoMedia 16.6 generelly support other schemas than public for libraries?

Highlighted
Contributor

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.