IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Could not understand JSON for type: IMAGINE.MachineIntellect

Hello, 

I used ERDAS IMAGINE 2018, wasn't updated with update 1 or 2. And then I run Machine Learning Example: Classifying Features models with data and model that I've downloaded from the web, and successful. But, there's something problem when I run mach_learning_train.gmdx, I want to separate two class of palm oil using my data. It fails at the Initialize Random Forest Operator. There's something wrong with JSON type. Here it is the screen capture of it with the session log. Anybody can explain what must I do? I tried to update my ERDAS IMAGINE and it's still failed. Thankyou

JSON.PNG

Regards,
Dwima.
Staff

Re: Could not understand JSON for type: IMAGINE.MachineIntellect

Hi Dwima,

Please attach the model and the shapefile you are get from the select atributes operator and will tryt o see what is going on.

Regards, Sam

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Sam, 

Here it is I attached the data.

Regards,

Dwima.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, Sam.

I just edited the attribute table of shapefile data "palm_oil_classes_edit".

I liken it to shapefile data from sample data. here it is the attribute table of the sample data.

This is the attribute table of the data sample 

Attribute table of sample data.PNG

and this is the attribute data of mine

Attribute table of mine.PNG

And then I run models, one by one and it's success. Here it is the capture of it :

Success.PNG

But, when I checked the result, there are no features displayed.

Capture.PNG

It is styled by the unique value for palm class that I have.

What is probably make it no feature for the result?

Regards,

Dwima.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Sam,

Continuing about the model. I tried to add all of the columns in Select Attributes especially at the Select Attributes Operator, and there is a difference in the result. But, the result was similar to the train area that I've made before. Smiley Sad

Added the other columns.PNG

Regards, 

Dwima.

Staff

Hi Dwima,

I have made some chnages to the train.gmdx model based on the palm_oil_classes shapefile (which I used as the training data). I have generated the trained machine intellect based on the edited model. Model and result are attached.

Regards, Sam

Occasional Contributor

Hi Sam, 

Sorry for late reply, I'm still trying to process my image with those model but the shapefile data that should be a classified shapefile from the image doesn't like supposed to be. The shapefile result is just like the training area.