IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Create Report: As Shapefile [Could not find any features]

Hi Researches,

Currently I am working in a custom modificated Lay-out in Erdas Imagine (2020 version). The 'Create Report' functionality is being used.

I have different output sets; created by the Spatial Modeler.

On 2 sets the 'Create Report; As Shapefile' functionality is not working. There are no known or visible irregularities in these 2 sets.The strange thing is that the 'Create Report: As tab-delimited text file' functionality is working perfectly.

The error I get when I use the 'Create Report: As Shapefile' functionality is [Spatial Model failed in SelectFeaturesInput 2. The error was
"Could not find any features".]

Do somebody have an idea what could be wrong?

Technical Evangelist

Re: Create Report: As Shapefile [Could not find any features]

Solution reported in this post: https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Spatial-Modeler-Discussions/Spatial-Model-failed-in-Selec...

The problem was due to a missing attribute where the selection is based.

Occasional Contributor

Maybe I cheered a bit too early.

I am working with many models. With the output of everyone of them I can 'Create Report: As Shapefile' without a problem

There are still 2 models where the 'Create Report: As Shapefile' is not working. [Spatial Model failed in SelectFeaturesInput 2. The error was
"Could not find any features".] Create Report: As tab-delimited text file is working properly.

I still can not find a clear cause, strange behavior of the software in this one . .
Technical Evangelist

We’d like to look at your Zonal Change project data to investigate the cause of this error. Please open a ticket in the Support Portal for this problem.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support