IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: ERDAS Extensions for ArcGIS : Stereo Analyst

Thanks Timo!

Yes I think SAfA is a good tool, this is why we try to identify how to work with it and read georeferencing information from different sources.

Best regards,

Santi

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, I'm Dwima. 

I try to activate my lic for my SAfA in Intergraph License Administrator. It's success but when I closed the intergraph licensing administrator and then check the license, it is not available. so I can activate the extensions in the arcmap for Stereo Analyst. Maybe it needs to configure port, but what port should be input into the Intergraph Licensing administrator? or what should I do?

thank you.

Regards,

Dwima.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Dwima,

Try using a port between 27000 and 27010. Make sure that the port is open and not already in use.

What version of Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS are you using? Are you activating your license with a license file (*.lic) or a license activation code?

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Stephen,

I activate my (*.lic) file. I don't know why, I just replace the Intergraph Licensing Administrator with Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018, and It works. 

By the way, sorry, the question is rised up.

1. Is it possible to activate SAfA 14.0 version with 2016 license? can it be normally run? because I did it. The license and extension in ArcMap is able to activate. but I'm not trying it yet to run with some AT Project or *.blk. 
  2. I have a problem with SAfA license 2014 version. Our customer has SAfA concurrent permanent license (5 lics) in the server PC, a few days ago, The Intergraph licensing administrator has been uninstalled, and replaced with Geospatial License administrator 2018 because want to install IMAGINE Photogrammetry. And then, today, we want to borrow 2 of 5 concurrent licenses in the server PC, but when We checked in the PC there’s no SAfA license. There’s not available. The description of the concurrent permanent license file is in the "Description of Permanent License.png" 

I tried to unplug and plug in again the dongle but in the Vendor defined hardware doesn’t present.

What must I do to fix this issue? 

Regards,

Dwima.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

1. Yes, your 2016 version 16.0 license will also run versions 15.0 and 14.0 of the software.
  2. Have you tried updating your SafeNet driver version in order to acquire the host ID from your dongle?

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Stephen, 

OK, I'm glad to know that 2016 can run in SAfA 2014, because I don't even try to process aerial imagery or AT Project, just activate the license. 

Sorry Stephen, Just because my customer gives Me wrong dongle for SAfA. Sorry, I feel so so dumb Smiley Sad 

Thank you so much and regards,

Dwima.