IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ERDAS Imagine License Error 96,491

I'm attempting to set up licensing for Imagine Essentials using a concurrent license server.

I've installed version 16.5.0.21 of the license server. Opened the application (Hexagon Geospatial License Administration), clicked on Licence>activate lincense and added our license from an XML file. The license file seems to import ok (no errors). Checking i can see the service is still running. Stopped and restarted this, but i am still getting an error when trying to launch the application.

I've opened up ports 27000 - 27009 for both inbound and outbound in the firewall.

Flexnet Licensing Error 96,491

when i check the firewall log i can see connection attempts from the client machine on totaly different ports, is there a list of ports that need to be opened?

Any other ideas what would cause this issue.

I am using Imagine Essentials 2016

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: ERDAS Imagine License Error 96,491

Hi Alex,

The licensing log file IntergraphLicensingService.log provides information about the ports being used. This file can be found in the folder C:\Users\Public\Intergraph\Licenses. I encourage you to read the article below for instructions on configuring the ports.

Configuring TCP PORTS for Geospatial Licensing 2018

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support