IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Eeprocess not working in ERDAS IMAGINE 2020

Hello Community, 

I have installed the latest version of ERDAS IMAGINE on tuesday but have ever since experienced a problem.

When trying to batch multiple images to compute pyramides I get the following error (see attachments). The error tells me that the License Server System does not support this feature (eeprocess). I am using a IMAGINE Professional, Photogrammetry and AutoDTM license and should have enough processing engines.

I have checked my lmtools, but couldn't find any indication in there.

I have also attached my latest log in the attachments.

My colleagues do not have problems, so what could it be that causes eeprocess to not be supported?

With regards, 

Reinier de Graaf

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Eeprocess not working in ERDAS IMAGINE 2020

Hi Reinier,

Are you using a Borrowed or Node Locked license? Batch processing (i.e. use of eeprocess) is not supported in the node locked environment.

However the same situation should have been occuring for ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 too. It's not a new situation. So perhaps you're encountering some other problem. 

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello Ian, 

Thanks for your reply.

All my IMAGINE licenses are CC. I have never had similar problems in the 2018 edition, and batching was something I have done frequently.

So yes the problem seems to be elsewhere.

With regards, 

Reinier

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Hi Reinier,

In that case I suspect this is not something that's likely to get solved in the Community. I would strongly recommend contacting your local support (or log a Support Ticket here) so that someone can trouble-shoot the issue with you.

Oh hang  on - you're with one of our Partents. I wonder if the DDP product defintion wasn't set up correctly. Let me check on that.

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Nope - not sure why you're encountering a problem. Please get in contact with Support as soon as possible so we can troubleshoot this.

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Hexagon Geospatial