IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

I was unable to do change detection using DeltaCue methods (Wizard, Change display and Site...)

Dear friends,

I was trying to do change detection, which is very important part of my project, using Erdas Imagine 2016. However, I couldn't do it because of the software's response saying " Imagine DeltaCue security checking failed. Please make sure you have the license to run it." (look the image below). Could you tell me why this is happening please? As far as I know, I have installed Erdas Imagine with license which was provided by Hexagone.

Thanks so much for your answer!

Error for change detection using DeltaCue Wizard mode.JPG

Technical Evangelist

Re: I was unable to do change detection using DeltaCue methods (Wizard, Change display and Site...)

Hi Biruk,

You need to have purchased, and installed licenses to run, the IMAGINE Expansion Pack module to be able to use the DeltaCue capabilities. Have a look in the License Administration tool and see if you have an entry entitled "IMAGINE DeltaCue". If you don't , then you don't have a license of IMAGINE Expansion Pack. If you think you should have a license you should contact your local sales representative.

Cheers.

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial