IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Invalid Band Combination 2 1 4 Error in IMAGINE Objective

Hello guys. I'm currently having a trouble with addressing this issue on loading an ortho image in IMAGINE Objective. Every time I attempt to load the image, this error will appear "Invalid Band Combination 2 1 4". The image's file loads in IMAGINE but cannot be viewed. Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you. 

Technical Evangelist

Re: Invalid Band Combination 2 1 4 Error in IMAGINE Objective

Hello,

Please check if your band display selection is correct on IMAGINE Preferences. To change the band display please launch IMAGINE, then from File->Preferences->User Interface-> User Interface && Session change the band number to be used for channels.

For example, if you have a 3 band image and you want to display it in RGB then change 3 band image default for red channel to 1, green channel to 2 and blue channel to 3. If you have a 4 band image, the default is FCIR. If you want to display it in RGB, go to IMAGINE Preferences and change 4 band image band defaults for red, green and blue channels to 1,2,3 respectively.

Best Regards,

Yasemin

Contributor

Thank you very much. Got it Smiley Happy

I'm eternally grateful to you. It works.