IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Loading WMS in EPSG 31276/5

Hello,

I have WMS that I want to load in order to check my orthophoto that I made for EPSG:31276. When I load WMS I just see the part that is in 31276, part that is also in 31275 is not visible.

I have seen this post: https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-M-App-Enterprise/WMS-EPSG-5650-incomplete/td-p/18...

But in my case it is not helpful for me. Please, if I could get any hint how to solve it, it would be more than useful.
Thank you all in advance,

Dejan

Technical Evangelist

Re: Loading WMS in EPSG 31276/5

Hi Dejan,

Does this issue only happen when loading the WMS in ERDAS IMAGINE 2018? Or does it also occur when you display the WMS using a different viewer? Are you sure that this issue is not related to the bounding box of EPSG:31276? Have you tried using an EPSG that increases the bounding box to encompass the WMS features of both EPSG:34276 and EPSG:31275?

Can you share the WMS URL and username/password?

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

New Contributor

Hello,

Thank You for an answer. I am using Erdas Imagine 16.0. It probably is related with bounding box of EPSG:31276 but this WMS is enabled to be seen whole in that code. In QGIS I am able to see the whole service. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the username and password. Is there any way how to surpass this problem?

Thank You in advance!
Dejan Dragic

Technical Evangelist

After you open the WMS in an IMAGINE 2D View try setting the projection to EPSG:4326. Click on the WMS tab and select EPSG:4326 from the Projection menu found in the View category.

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support