IMAGINE Discussions

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

What is the current version of Citrix XenApp that is Compatible with ERDAS IMAGINE 2020?

Hello Community,

I have a question regarding the Citrix XenApp versions that are compatible with the software, and in this particular case: ERDAS IMAGINE 2020.

In the release guide it was stated that: "ERDAS IMAGINE has been tested against several such technologies: Microsoft® Application Virtualization and Citrix XenApp®. While ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 is Supported with Microsoft Application Virtualization, it is considered Viable with XenApp Session Virtualization. See the Release Notes or visit our website at www.hexagongeospatial.com > Products > respective Suite > respective Product > Technical Documents for tested versions of these products"

Sounds good at first, but I can not find anything in the Technical Documents about what the tested versions are of these products. The only thing I found was that XenApp 7.6 was the supported version for GeoMedia 2020 Update 1. 

My question: Does this also apply to IMAGINE or are there more recent versions that are compatible with the software (7.18 is the most recent version). 

Best regards, 

Reinier

Technical Evangelist

Re: What is the current version of Citrix XenApp that is Compatible with ERDAS IMAGINE 2020?

Hi Reinier,

ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 was tested with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1903.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent