Is there a way to have a cursor shown in the ArcMap window to indicate where the stereo cursor is on the map?
1. Go to Customize menu in ArcMap and select “Customize Mode”. The Customize dialog will open.
2. Select the Commands Tab.
3. Select “Stereo Analyst” under Categories.
4. Highlight “Stereo Cursor in Map Document” under the Commands tab.
5. Drag and drop “Stereo Cursor in Map Document” to the toolbar and that will get saved in the mxt doc.
6. You can now select the created icon on the toolbar to display the stereo cursor in the ArcMap Window.