Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Release Announcement (v16.6.0.1347)

by Moderator on ‎10-21-2019 02:45 PM - edited on ‎11-08-2019 08:03 AM by Technical Evangelist (1,327 Views)

The Hexagon Geospatial Division is pleased to announce the release of ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (v16.6.0.1347).

These products are available for download at the Geospatial downloads website.

ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit) performs advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modeling to create new information that lets you visualize your results in 2D, 3D, movies, and on cartographic-quality map compositions.

This full installer includes all tiers: IMAGINE Essentials, IMAGINE Advantage, IMAGINE Professional, IMAGINE Photogrammetry, and most associated add-ons.

Separate downloads are available for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit), ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) and ERDAS ER Mapper 2020, which can be installed, to different directories, on the same computer if desired.

After installation, use the First Run dialog to configure Licensing.

The following add-ons and products, though not included in this installer, can also be purchased and downloaded separately for use with ERDAS IMAGINE and IMAGINE Photogrammetry:

• IMAGINE Defense Productivity Module
  • ORIMA
  • PRO600

For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.

Selected Highlights

• Additional Machine and Deep Learning classifiers are available as Spatial Model operators, enabling data-driven prediction and decision making.
  • ERDAS IMAGINE interface now runs natively in 64-bit, enabling all embedded components such as the 2D View and Spatial Model Editor to leverage more of your available system memory and CPUs.
  • Grey-Level Co-occurrence Matrices (GLCM)
  • Direct-write to BigTIFF and read of Cloud Optimized GeoTIFF (COG)
  • ImageChain printing
  • Optimal Seamline generation in MosaicPro

Prerequisites

• None

Install Instructions

• Download the .Zip file
  • Unzip the contents to a temporary location
  • Ensure that no version of ERDAS IMAGINE is currently running
  • Double-click the setup.vbs
  • In the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager expand the ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 item and select ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit)
  • Click the Install action and follow the install wizard instructions
  • Once complete (all Status items in the Setup Manager will have a green check mark) close the Setup Manager
  • Launch ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 as normal
  • Delete the temporary unzipped installer location (created in step 2)

For additional release information please refer to the attached ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 release document.

Comments
by
on ‎11-04-2019 01:54 AM

Dear all,
why in ERDAS 2020 System Requirements I found only this old recommended graphic cards:

• NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200, K5000, K4200, K4000, K2200, K600, K420

Insted, in 2018 system requirements I read:

• NVIDIA® Quadro® P6000, P5000, P4000, P2000
  • NVIDIA® Quadro® M6000, M5000, M4000, M2000
  • NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200, K5000, K4200, K4000, K2200

Are the P and M series not supported by 2020?

thx

Regards Giuseppe M.

by
on ‎08-07-2020 09:03 AM

Dear Sam

MAy you pease assist with a model that i can use to classify a raster image using spatial modeller machine and deep learning algorithism. I have checked your vidoes but the one availavle only shows how to classidy features nor a raster image. I need something that will produce a raster outpout not a shapefile.

i am busy with my phd analysis for smallholder mapping and would really appreciate any models that you can provides that can work well with this types of environments.

Regards

Yingisani