ImageStation Discussions

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Graphic card compatibility

Our customer is using Nvdia quadro 2000 k .is it compatible with image station products?
Staff

Re: Graphic card compatibility

If you mean Quadro K2000, then yes, it should work fine. I suggest using driver 390.77 or newer.

HTH,

Eric

Contributor

Thank you Eric...we will check it and let you know the update.
Staff

Hello Toji,

It just occurred to me that the lowest end unit that we tested here was the K2200, so I can't say for sure that it will work, but I suspect it will. Roam performance might be a bit poor, but I think it would be worth a shot.

HTH,

Eric

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Toji, for future reference, the supported graphics cards for ImageStation in each release is documented in that release's Release Guide.  Addition information including recommended driver versions can be found in the NVIDIA Driver Configuration Instructions pdf file included in the ImageStation delivery, in the "en" folder.  The NVIDIA Driver Configuration Instructions pdf file can also be accessed from the Setup Manager dialog > Display Drivers > [select the Windows 10 or 7 option] > Installation Guide.

Contributor

Thank you Orrin.Our customer is facing some issue with the current Graphic Card.I am attaching a small video what they are facing.

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Toji, thanks for the video but we can't tell much from this.  Please provide details - operating system, MicroStation version, ISSD version, graphics driver, etc.

Did they follow the instructions in the NVIDIA Driver Configuration Instructions pdf file to configure the graphics card for stereo?

What other applications do they have installed?

Is this a new installation they're trying to get running, an upgrade to an existing installation, or an existing installation that it just started happening on?

Does the problem only happen on this machine, or does it happen on all their machines?

Contributor

Thank you Orrin for your support guidance...still our customer facing some issues in issd.they are using k4200 graphic card.
Contributor

Issd is giving some error while opening dgn.
Contributor

Our customer is using the settings attached.They have tried to download 16.5.2 version.From the download link, they have been downloaded on 16.5.0.