Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation Release Information

ImageStation powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hexagon Geospatial is pleased to announce the release of ImageStation 2018 (v16.5.0).

This product is available for download at the Hexagon Geospatial downloads website.

Install Instructions:

• Please refer to the attached  ImageStation 2018 installation document.

Prerequisites:

• ImageStation Photogrammetric Manager (ISPM)

None

• ImageStation Automatic Triangulation (ISAT)

ISPM

• ImageStation Satellite Triangulation (ISST)

ISPM and ISAT

• ImageStation Stereo Display (ISSD)

MicroStation V8i

• ImageStation Feature Collection (ISFC)

MicroStation V8i

• ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia (ISSG)

GeoMedia Advantage or Professional 2018

• ImageStation Stereo Viewer for GeoMedia (ISSV)

GeoMedia Essentials, Advantage, or Professional 2018

• ImageStation DTM Collection (ISDC)

MicroStation V8i

• ImageStation DTM for GeoMedia (ISDG)

SQL Server or SQL Server Express 2014, 2016 or 2017 x64

• ImageStation Automatic Elevations (ISAE)

None

• ImageStation Automatic Elevations - Extended (ISAE-Ext)

None

• ImageStation DTMQue (ISDQ)

None

• ImageStation OrthoPro (ISOP)

• ImageStation PixelQue (ISPQ)

• ImageStation Image Formatter (ISIF)

None

• HTCondor for Hexagon Geospatial

None

Fixes and Highlights include:

• Expanded high-resolution satellite support Satellite support of RPC-formatted data has been expanded to include support for many additional sensors, such as Pleiades, SPOT-6, SPOT-7, KOMPSAT, and RapidEye. Now, you can maximize the use of nearly every commercial high-resolution satellite source.
  • Import UAV data - A new module in the ISPM Tools menu streamlines the import process for UAV data. It can automatically extract camera, photo, and exterior orientation parameters from EXIF tags stored in the image files.
  • Import IMAGINE Photogrammetry projects - A new module in ISPM imports IMAGINE Photogrammetry project block files (*.BLK) into ImageStation. Project parameters, photos and photo coordinates, camera, and control point data are included in the translation. The command works for projects that contain aerial frame photography and most satellite sensor projects, but will not import ADS, VisionMap, or CSM projects.
  • New and improved volume calculation and elevation processing ISDG has added a new command for calculating volumes of surfaces, such as stockpiles for cut and fill analysis. The Calculate Volume command can be executed on either a single area or subsets, and produces a textual report with the results. Further elevation processing is improved in ISDQ with a new simplified interface, based on over 30 Spatial Models, for better overall user experience. Support for additional elevation file formats and improved performance of reading LAS/LAZ formats is also provided.
  • Extended capabilities - Some ImageStation products are compatible with GeoMedia Desktop 2018.

For additional release information please refer to the attached ImageStation 2018 release document.

Comments
by pawlusinski
on ‎10-12-2018 10:59 PM

Hi there,

We're trying to build Photogrammetry station for our Custommer. There is an one problem: We cannot obtain Microstation V8, V8i anymore. What is offered is just only Microsttion Connect Edition. My question is whether currently the last version of IS will run on mentioned platform(Microstation Connect)? Thank you in advance for your help.

RGDS,

Pawel

by bewebb
on ‎05-03-2019 11:21 AM

I need to know the answer to this also!!! When is Hexagon going to support Microstation Connect..specifically Open Roads Designer Connect Edition.

Contributors