ImageStation eTraining

ImageStation powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ImageStation UAV Import Tutorial

by Technical Evangelist on ‎12-11-2018 10:38 AM - edited on ‎03-10-2020 06:24 AM by Community Manager (1,096 Views)

ImageStation UAV Import Tutorial Data

These datasets are for the ImageStation UAV Import Tutorial noted below. The data are contained in a zip file and is approximately 8 GB. Click the Download link below to download the zip file to your computer, then decompress the contents to the location of your choice.

Download

ImageStation UAV Import Tutorial Document

This tutorial document presents six different workflows depicting methods for importing various types of UAV data into an ImageStation project, which can then be used for further exploitation, such as aero-triangulation, ortho production, surface and feature capture, etc.

Download

Comments
by
on ‎10-02-2020 06:39 AM

esta muy bien creado el pdf de tutorial de uav, pero me puede ayudar en como generar una nueva calibracion de camara al momento de realizar el computo de la absoluta. porq al ver ene stereo display sigue saliendo paralaje enlos extremos de las fotos .. al realizar el computo ocn las distorciones y e la focalprendidas se cuelga y no corre el poroceso, la verdad este propceso no me corre ni siquiera con imagenes aereas al parecer estoy omitiendo un proceso mas . me puede indicar, graciascalibracion.png estoy ajustando un phanton 3 

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎10-02-2020 06:43 AM

English translation (Google Translate):

The uav tutorial pdf is very well created, but it can help me in how to generate a new camera calibration at the time of calculating the absolute. Because when seeing the stereo display, parallax continues to appear at the ends of the photos .. when I compute the distortions and the focal point hangs and the porocess does not run, the truth is that this process does not run even with aerial images, it seems I am omitting one more process. can you tell me, thanks I'm adjusting a phanton 3

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎10-02-2020 10:07 AM

Ebner parameter set in our self-calibration is not designed to handle distortion of a drone camera especially with dominant radial component.

Our self-calibration is designed to compensate for subpixel uncompensated distortions in large-format film cameras.

Also, simultaneous solution for 12-parameter Ebner and “focal length + PPAC” calibration is not advisable due to severe cross-correlation of parameters.

If you want us to take a look at your dataset, please log a support ticket and provide the ISPM project files project.csf, project, camera, photo, and control. We can analyze the total residual pattern in camera frame with PhotoTX to determine if a collocation grid computing can help your block.

Overview
Contributors