Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error when submitting job for ISAE Extended

Hi.

I failed to submit job using local for ISAE Extended. Error message like below pop up:

C:\User\..\..\Temp>set MATCH_T_Batch=yes

C:\User\..\..\Temp>start /b /wait  /HIGH "ISAE" "D:\..\..\..\aec_cmds.bat"

'D:\..\..\' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable probram or batch file.

The system cannot find the path specified

Currently using ImageStation 2016 on 64bit machine. Already tries to repair the software and uninstall-install the software back but it still not working.

Can somebody please help me find solution on this matter?

Thank you.

Staff

Re: Error when submitting job for ISAE Extended

Hello Azee,

The error is typical of an installation problem of some kind, but I might be able to tell more if I could see the aec_cmds.bat file. Can you share that? Also, what O/S and language are you running with?

Tx,

Eric

Occasional Contributor

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your reply. Please see the attached aec_cmds.bat file. When i double click on it, it seems that the program is processing isae job. Can you please take a look on it? I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64bit and using English language.

Staff

I see in the path and image file name that there are special characters, a period and an ampersand. Even those these items are enclosed in quotes I am wondering if they mess up the parsing with XProSGM module. Can you try moving the project to a folder without a period first? And if that doesn't work try renaming the image file without an ampersand?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Eric,

Currently im trying to rerun the project after renaming whole file as suggested. Before this (using version 15) i managed to submit jobs in isae ext. using files that contains "&" "." and even space. Is isae-ext. is sensitive to to special characters now? Will update you later after the AT jobs finish.   

Occasional Contributor

Hi Eric,

Sorry for late response. I run several tests and looks like the isae-ext can't be functioning because of the ampersand, and working just fine with period and space. Thank you for your suggestion and precious time answering my question.

Thanks!

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.