Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Re: Graphic card compatibility

Eric,

The windows goes off while they are trying to roam.It's not a single blinking to refresh the memory.

They are saying that they didnt face any isues with previous versions.

What could be the exact reason for this issue?

Thanks

Toji

Staff

[ Edited ]

I've never had anyone else ever report this sort of symptom. Assuming AKM is off and they're not doing anything else to cause models to switch, the only thing I can think of would be a bad graphics card or monitor. Or perhaps something extremely peculiar about the data set that I've not seen before.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Toji, I think that in this case we have exceeded the purpose of the Community, which is to gain, exchange, and share knowledge, or discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product experts.  This is really a support issue for a particular customer, and needs to have a support ticket logged to work this through the support process.

Contributor

Thank you Eric for your support and sharing information.I have already shared your thoughts with the customer.

Contributor

Thank you Orrin for your timely support.I will generate a support ticket regarding to this issue.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.