Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Pat
New Contributor

ISAT Photo ID

Does anyone know how to change the Photo ID on 400 photos after auto-correlation? I do not want to lose the auto-correlated points and manual points I have under the old Photo ID.

Staff

Re: ISAT Photo ID

The photo file is standard ascii text, you can change just the PATH of a photo in bulk with Edit> Image Paths command. As always, when changing the photo file make a backup of your project first by using File> Save Project As and create a new folder for the data.

Another option would be to use the Translators> Export >Photo Coordinates and output to another folder and edit the photo names and then Translators> Import > Photo Coordinates back into a new blank project and it will create the new photos in the new project.

Pat
New Contributor

Re: ISAT Photo ID

Thanks for the tips. 

The photo path wasn't my problem, rather the Photo_ID. Your second tip was helpful though.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.