Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ISOP crashes when loading a DTM

Hi guys,

Whenever I load a DTM at the Project Planning > Elevation Data, the application crashes completely.

I tried to load a TIF at first, but this crashed the application.

Afterwards I have used a *.LAS file, which should be supported as input (according to the Documentation Portal), but this crashes the application aswell.

When the application crashes, you have to restart GeoMedia (wait 5 seconds to accept) and open the ISOP project (prompting the OrthoPro 5 sec window). Very frustrating.

I have GeoMedia Professional 2018 and ImageStation OrthoPro 2018 installed.

I have removed all other plug-ins for GeoMedia, to ensure this isn't causing the problem.

Any got an idea how I could proceed?

Best regards,

Robbert van Bussel - IMAGEM NL

Staff

Re: ISOP crashes when loading a DTM

[ Edited ]

Please double check your coordinate system definition for your OrthoPro project database and your input surface files. If there is an improper designation a transform may occur and a crash may occur if improperly designated. If you could provide some example data and log a support ticket instructions here please:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/About-the-Community/Welcome-to-the-Hexagon-Geospatial-Supp...

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.